Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
ABS-Capital holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
ABS-Capital aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
- A scanned and colored copy or a clear photograph of the Front and Back of your National Identity Card, international passport or driving license, which includes yours signature.
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with the name, expiry date and 4 last digits visible, back side with your signature, and CVV covered)
- A copy of a recent utility (not more than 3 months) bill in your name and address for a service consumed at your residential address.
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions with ABS-Capital.
When do I need to provide these documents?
- We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
- Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or currency exchange.
- Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your exchange account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
- Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to support@ABS-Capital.com or you can send it to one of ours representatives who you have been in touch with.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
- ABS-Capital holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make ABS-Capital a safer place to do business.